Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Love You ::: Amir Sulaiman



I love you/ so how must I feel about those who want to control you/ Jim crow you/ conintelpro you/ F-16 you/ crack feign you/ cluster bomb you/ Vietnam you/ napalm you/ lost and found you/ lost in the rubble/ surround and pound you/ humiliate you/ debase you/ erase you from your history/ imitate and replace you/ take you/ rape you/ use hiphop to beat break you/ pop lock you/ Biggie and Tupac you/ I love you

I love you/ so how must I feel about those who want to assault and abuse you/ hoodwink and bamboozle you/ Baghdad and Fallugah you/ Homeland Secure you/ Patriot Act you/ entrap you/ firing line you/ hogtie you/ solitary confine you/ Palestine you/ politically imprison you/ steal you/ Imam Jamil you/ lie to you/ racially profile and follow you/ Amado Diallo you/ Malcolm X you/ snipe you/ AK you/ JFK you/ MLK you/ i love you

I love you/ so how must I feel about those who want to capture you/ badger you/ John the Baptist you/ crucify you/ apartheid you/ land mine you/ diamond mine you/ glock you/ if they don't tupac shakur you/ then afeni shakur you/ or assata shakur you/ 3/5 compromise you/ deaf, dumb and blind you/ cage you/ Abu Ghraib you/ Guantanamo Bay you/ Attica and Pelican Bay you/ use hiphop to beat break you/ DJ cut you and cross fade you/ I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment